- To assist plumbing, heating and air conditioning technicians on service calls and installations.
- To assist technicians with diagnostic and identifying problems with plumbing fixtures, water line leaks, drainage leaks and stoppages and gas lines.
- To assist technicians with necessary repairs of copper tubing, plastic pex, pvc, cast iron, black steel serving various types of equipment and fixtures.
- To establish a good work ethic by working along side of our highly skilled professional service technicians.
- Responsible to maintain a neat and organized work area while working with technicians.
- Responsible to protect the work area within customers home or business.
- Ability to communicate and understand technicians and the customer.
- Establish a good rapport with customers and co worker.
- Must be serious about about learning the plumbing, heating and air conditioning trade as a long term career.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||New Jersey Plumbing Jobs|