We’re Building An AWESOME Team!
Experienced Pipe Lining Technicians & support staff needed. We’re looking to fill ALL ROLES in our pipeline rehabilitation division. Our team restores commercial and residential plumbing. This is an exciting opportunity in a growing business that offers advancement potential to outstanding candidates.
– Perform CCTV Pipe Inspections
– Remove Fixtures & Cut/Repair Pipes to Create Access
– Hydro-Jet & Prepare Pipes for Rehabilitation
– Install Cured-In-Place Pipe Liner
– Perform Epoxy Pipe Coating
– Project Management & Customer Service
WHERE DO YOU FIT?…We Need…
– Field Inspection & Sales Personnel
– Project Managers (Crew Foremen)
– Support Technicians (learn and grow; we promote from within)
ARE YOU A…?
– Fast Learner
– Problem Solver
– Good Communicator
– Natural Leader
– Valid Drivers’ License
– Physically Able to Climb Ladders & Lift Heavy Tools
– Able to Stand/Walk for Long Periods
– Be Able to Pass A Drug Test
– Pass A Background Check
– Must Read and Write English Well (although bi-lingual is a plus)
***DO NOT APPLY if you are looking for oil pipeline work, large diameter public works/municipal pipe lining work, new construction, or to provide conventional plumbing services***
VALUED SKILLS – if you have any of these traits…Tell Us!!!
– Experience with Trenchless CIPP Lining or Pipe Epoxy Coating Technology
– Plumbing Experience (of any kind)
– Military Experience (STRONGLY CONSIDERED)
– Motivated to Excel
– Emotionally Balanced – Cool Headed; Not Prone to Anger or Hate (hot tempers, people who yell…are not welcome)
This is an opportunity to get in early on the expansion of our regional pipe restoration division. We’re seeking the best and brightest..!
|Job Category||Florida Plumbing Jobs|