West Shore Home is continuing to expand in the Charlotte area! To continue this growth, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S.
As a Licensed Plumber, you are responsible for helping to facilitate the smooth and efficient operation of the designated production territory within the guidelines of the applicable plumbing and building codes.
– Will be responsible for all plumbing aspects of operations
– Reviews upcoming jobs with the Installation Manager
– Manages and performs service calls
– Is the primary back up to the Installation Manager, and will assist with installations, completing pre-install inspections, and ordering products as needed
– Works full time, year-round, no lay offs
– Enjoys W2 employment with full benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401k, and PTO
– Utilizes company truck and tools
Licensed Plumber Candidates:
– Must have a plumbing license in good standing.
– Possess a driver’s license and willing to service the surrounding area
– Have a high-school diploma or GED
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Salary – $70,000 – $75,000
|Job Category||North Carolina Plumbing Jobs|