The LEW’s Plumbing family has proudly served Noblesville and surrounding county area homeowners for over three decades. We are known for our fast-friendly service and are dedicated to quality workmanship and customer satisfaction. We are big enough to get the job done, and small enough to care.
LEW’s Plumbing is currently looking to add an experienced Service Plumber to meet the demands of our growing base of satisfied customers. Our Plumbers perform and coordinate the service, installation, and replacement of plumbing systems in a residential and light commercial setting. Strong customer service, positive attitude, communication, integrity, and teamwork skills required.
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience with performance pay incentives
- Full time hours for the whole year with minimal weekends
- Take home company vehicle with gas card and insurance
- Company phone
- Paid vacation
- Minimum 1+ years residential service plumbing experience
- IN Journeyman Plumber License required or currently enrolled in a Plumbing Apprenticeship preferred
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- All candidates must satisfactorily complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- residential plumbing: 1 year (Required)
- Plumbing (Required)
|Job Category||Indiana Plumbing Jobs|